The award carries a cash prize of INR 100,000, and it will recognise innovators who have created platforms at the intersection of technology, media and human rights. The prize ceremony and a workshop about media and innovations will be arranged in Mumbai during October 2016.
The criterias for application are as follow:
- Your venture can be for or not for profit
- It should be under operation for at least 6 months
- Should have strong connect to social innovation and digital media
Send in your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with an essay of up to 1 000 words on how your venture fits in the idea of social innovation in a digital context, the human rights aspect that it is targeting and the expected outcome.
Deadline: Submit your application before September 12, 2016
- If you are applying as a team, send a 100 word profile of your key members.
- If you are applying as an individual, send in your resume along with your proposal